"Originally published in Germany in 2018 under the title Kennst du das schon? by Klett Kinderbuch"--Copyright page.First Words . . . And Lots More! is a super-sized board book depicting all the essential objects that children encounter in daily life. If that weren't enough, each word is shown in four languages
A catalog of a toddler's world with everyday encounters, unique additions, and four languages!
--English, Spanish, French, and Arabic--perfect for introducing today's baby to a multilingual world.
- Features an ultra-sturdy case cover to withstand daily wear and tear
- Includes 11 subject-themed spreads, offering context to the words
- Each word comes in four languages--English, Spanish, French, and Arabic. It's not just a banana, but also a rotten banana, a misplaced sock, a spilled glass of milk . . . and so much more. This sturdy book is brimming with the humor and reality that every child will recognize, while eliciting knowing smiles from their parents.
- Great for educators, multilingual families, and parents who are eager to begin language education early
- Unique gift for baby showers, gender reveal parties, birthdays, and more
- A generously inclusive book for new parents, grandparents, librarians, and preschool teachers
- Equal parts educational and entertaining, this is perfect for children ages 3 to 5 years old.
- Add it to the shelf with books like First 100 Words Bilingual: Primeras 100 Palabras
by Roger Priddy, My First Book of Arabic Words
by Katy R. Kudela, and Loteria: First Words / Primeras Palabras
by Patty Rodriguez.