Publisher Marketing:"We can all be heroes" is the message entertainingly told in this New York Times Bestselling picture-book biography series, with this one highlighting Albert Einstein
Each picture book in this series is a biography of a significant historical figure, told in a simple, conversational, vivacious way, and always focusing on a character trait that made the person heroic. The heros are depicted as children throughout, telling their life stories in first-person present tense, which keeps the books playful and accessible to young children. And each book ends with a line of encouragement, a direct quote, and photos on the last page. This biography focuses on Albert Einstein's never-ending curiosity and how it helped him be a better scientist.
This friendly, fun biography series inspired the PBS Kids TV show Xavier Riddle and the Secret Museum.
One great role model at a time, these books encourage kids to dream big. Included in each book are:
- A timeline of key events in the hero's history
- Photos that bring the story more fully to life
- Comic-book-style illustrations that are irresistibly adorable
- Childhood moments that influenced the hero
- Facts that make great conversation-starters
- A virtue this person embodies: Albert Einstein's curiosity led him to become a world-renowned scientist.
You'll want to collect each book in this dynamic, informative series!